Leading Orlando Fertility Center Announces the Grand Opening of a New Comprehensive State-Of-The-Art Facility
ORLANDO, FLORIDA---NOVEMBER 20, 2017 – The Center for Reproductive Medicine (CRM) is proud to announce the opening of its new 16,000 square foot office in Central Florida at 1500 South Orlando Avenue, Winter Park, Florida 32789.
Committed to excellence, CRM has been treating patients throughout Florida for infertility-related issues since 1985 and was the first IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) program in the State of Florida.
"We are genuinely excited to open our remarkable flagship office, providing the very latest advancements in fertility treatments. Within our new, comprehensive state-of-the-art facility we will add some additional services and continue to provide the compassionate, personalized and affordable care that has made us Central Florida’s first choice for reproductive medicine, ” said Dr. Randall Loy, Medical Director and Managing Partner for CRM.
During the past 32 years CRM has experienced tremendous growth and the new facility is designed to meet the needs of all their patients. The new facility houses an all-inclusive fertility treatment center with a passionate, dedicated, and large, on-site physician, clinical, embryology, laboratory and administrative team. A few highlights of the new facility include:
- A CAP- and COLA-accredited (College of American Pathologists and Council on Laboratory Accreditation) as well as CLIA compliant (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments) and newly-equipped Endocrinology and Andrology laboratories offering extensive diagnostic testing
- A greatly expanded IVF lab with comprehensive services, including IVF, ICSI, Egg freezing, Fertility preservation, Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS)
- Increased space in all exam rooms (complete with new ultrasound machines), consultation rooms, and patient areas
- A leading edge, women’s’ care surgical center that is AHCA-accredited (Agency for Healthcare Administration)
- On-site x-ray procedures.
“The new office is a very impressive facility, designed to meet the needs of our patients and staff, in a warm and comfortable environment,” added partner Dr. Sharon Jaffe, CRM’s Third Party Reproduction Director.
Directed by partner, Dr. Sejal Patel, CRM also has a beautiful office located in Celebration, providing convenient access to comprehensive fertility treatments throughout Central Florida.
About the Center for Reproductive Medicine
Center for Reproductive Medicine (CRM) is a leading IVF (in vitro fertilization) and infertility center in Orlando and Central Florida. Founded in 1985, CRM was the first IVF program in the State of Florida. CRM’s infertility specialists are named among the top fertility doctors nationally by a variety of publications, and are leaders in IVF, egg freezing, egg donation, ICSI (Intracytoplasmic sperm injection), male infertility and PGD (preimplantation genetic diagnosis). CRM is known for providing compassionate patient care, individualized treatment plans, and the most cost-efficient options, giving its patients every conceivable chance for success. Providing fertility services throughout Central Florida, CRM is the largest infertility and reproductive practice in the mid-state. Visit www.ivforlando.com.