In the News
CRM is the leading IVF & Infertility Treatment Center in Orlando, FL.
- Health Web Chat - "Why Can't We Get Pregnant: Male and Female Infertility Issues" hosted by Florida Hospital with Dr. Sejal Dharia Patel, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOUboq3_n-c&feature=youtu.be
- FOX 35 Freezing eggs to postpone pregnancy
The science behind egg freezing and hear from patients that have benefited from this cutting-edge medical technology.
- New Classification of Egg Freezing Opens Door for Healthy Women Who Wish to Preserve Fertility
- The Center for Reproductive Medicine (CRM) announces its fourth successful baby delivery via Oocyte freezing - vitrification.
- “The Center for Reproductive Medicine (CRM) announces its second successful baby delivery via Oocyte freezing – vitrification,” Dr. Sejal Dharia Patel, March 2012.
- CRM voted Best Doctors in America List for 2012, Orlando Magazine for the 6th year in a row.
- CRM physicians are honored to be selected to the 2012 US News & World Report list of Top US Reproductive Endocrinologists.
- In 2010 the Center for Reproductive Medicine is proud to celebrate its 25th Anniversary serving patients with fertility needs in Central Florida.
- CRM physicians named to 2008-2011 Best Doctors in America list. Orlando Magazine, December 2008-2011.
- “Fertility Specialist Returns Home to Serve as One of Area’s Only Robotic Reproductive Surgeons.” Central Florida Doctor, page 9. Dr. Sejal D. Patel, July 2008.
- CRM physicians named to 2007 Best Doctors in America list. Orlando Magazine, December 2007.
- "Robotic Surgery and Fertility." Fox 35 News, December 6, 2007.
- Five millionth 'test tube baby' born. BBC News, July 1, 2012.
- Physician Spotlight: Dr. Gary W. DeVane. Orlando Medical News, August 2007.
- "Motherhood After 35... The Latest Trend out of Hollywood." Orlando Woman, July/August 2007.
- CRM physicians named to 2006 Best Doctors in America list. Orlando Magazine, December 2006.
- All three CRM physicians named to 2005 Best Doctors in America list. Orlando Magazine, December 2005.
- Olympus ALPHA ORganizer™ receives "Innovation of the Year" recognition from Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons. September 30, 2004.
A CRM Commitment...
The Center for Reproductive Medicine is committed to helping build families -- combining uncompromising clinical excellence with the most compassionate care.
CRM NewsPrev Next
were selected as the top reproductive endocrinologists by US News & World Report.
for 2012, Orlando Magazine for the 7th year in a row.
Orlando's most comprehensive program to preserve fertility.